Festival of Trees 2014
December 6 through December 13, 2014
Location: The Festival is held at 810 Main Street, Westbrook, Maine, at the Westbrook-Warren Congregational Church, United Church of Christ. Parking is available in the municipal lots on Church Street (between Main Street and William Clarke Drive) and on Ash Street. See map. Admission: Admission is free to view the trees and for entertainment. There is a cost for the lunches and dinners (see below). Proceeds from donations and contributions go to support local charities. Daily Schedule: See the daily schedule here or download the schedule (PDF)Ongoing Events:
- Paul Corbett's model train display will be here again! This year's theme is 1950s. Sponsored by Maine Garden Railway Society. See the daily schedule for hours or download just the train schedule (PDF).
- The creche display is new this year. Open during regular Festival viewing hours.
- Tickets for the Festival Feast (12/6/14 @ 5pm) are $10. Roast pork, red roasted potatoes, stuffing, green beans, carrots, chop suey, baked beans, and cake for dessert!
- Tickets for the public community lunch (12/11/14 @ 12pm) are $5. This is a weekly event held through most months of the year.
- Tickets for the Tips for Charity Luncheon (12/12/14 @ 11:30am) are $5. Soup and sandwiches ... served by local notables!
Photos: See photos of previous Festivals!