Location: The Festival is held at 810 Main Street, Westbrook, Maine, at the Westbrook-Warren Congregational Church, United Church of Christ. Parking is available in the municipal lots on Church Street (between Main Street and William Clarke Drive) and on Ash Street. See map.
Admission: Admission is free to view the trees and for entertainment. There is a cost for the lunches and dinners. Proceeds from donations and contributions go to support local charities.
- Paul Corbett's model train display will be here again! Sponsored by Maine Garden Railway Society. See the daily schedule for hours.
- The creche display is also back this year. Open during regular Festival viewing hours.
- Tickets for the Festival Feast (12/3/16 @ 5pm) are $10. Tickets available at the door.
- Tickets for the public community lunch (12/8/16 @ 12pm) are $5. This is a weekly event held through most months of the year.
- Tickets for the Tips for Charity Luncheon (12/9/16 @ 11:30am) are $5. Soup and sandwiches ... served by local notables! Call 207-854-8117 for tickets.
Info for Tree Sponsors: